Famous hawks who never made an impact

Ozhawk

Ok I am first

Tyler Fannuchi
Willie Guy
Blake Larson

That kid who transferred to purdue but is now in prison...(the hitman somebody)

Dominic Douglas. i guess technically he made an impact his freshman year but potential wise a definite flop

Javon Pugh, Abe Satterfield, Cedric Everson. All likely would have been great players on the field. Especially Everson. You could also throw Arvell Nelson in there. However you never know if we would have seen Stanzi in 08 with Nelson on the roster.

Ray Thompson.

If he had stayed out of trouble, he had the potential to be one of the really great ones. He fit Mr. Davis's style as well as anyone that has played at Iowa.

I think Chris Kingsbury belongs on this list. Instead of declaring for the NBA draft he should have returned for his senior year.

Dan Doering belongs on this list. A 5 star recruit who had problems staying healthy.

Mike Jones, a 5 star recruit that also had injury problems.

Chris Felder, a 4 star OL from Oelwein. I have no idea what happened to him.

I would rename this thread: "Hawks that didn't live up to the hype"

Bball- Guy Rucker(had a outstanding year then disappeared), Sam Okey, Jared Reiner, Ryan Hogan, Rob Griffin

Fball- Willie Guy, Blake Larsen, Chris Felder, Dan Doering, Jake Christensen

Didnt Freddy Brown Jr enroll at Iowa in the 90s? How about Trey Bullett, Jeff Walker, and Glen Worley.

Didnt Freddy Brown Jr enroll at Iowa in the 90s? How about Trey Bullett, Jeff Walker, and Glen Worley.

Glen Worleys lackluster career was the end product of his development under his coach. I don't so much blame it on him as I do his coach. Although he did travel A LOT.
Ramos ended up coming and playing at Clarke College in Dubuque. D3.

Latest posts