Fall Camp Video!!!

These are all excellent. Personally, I love this program. That Oline workout was intense with BF and Coach P.

Do we really have to wait 18 days for the first game? Maybe I no longer go crazy with anticipation waiting to see if Santa brought me Rock'em Sock'em robots, but this sort of feels the same.

Those bits with AJ and Tristan were absolutely fantastic. Love this stuff.

'Hey Whirfs, do you like it when he puts his hand in your face? Get him the F#*% out of there. Quit being so GD nice out there!'

Last edited:
That #6 Marsette looks to have that extra gear. I also like how on a couple of the deep routes he ran where when he got a step on the DB he then cut him off putting his body between he and the ball over his shoulder. Making it impossible for the defender to do much of anything. It's a savy play you'll see receivers make but to see a true frosh doing it is awesome.

These are all excellent. Personally, I love this program. That Oline workout was intense with BF and Coach P.
Surely between KF, BF and Coach P they can improve the pass protection this year. To me that'll make all the diference in the world for their offense. We know they can run the ball

How many OCs are getting down in a stance and mixing it up to coach up freshman Olineman? I think BF is going to be a great coach. I really hope they can get off on the right foot this year

Another thing is one can really see how frustrating it is for Dlinemen to not be allowed to hit the QB. AJ talking back to Bell was interesting.