Fake Shot Alley Oop Pass

DaDynasty

Reading a blog reminded me of this... had to be one of the best things about Mr. Davis. If you want the crowd to get jacked up, put one of these into the first games.

Last edited:
Reading a blog reminded me of this... had to be one of the best things about Mr. Davis. If you want the crowd to get jacked up, put one of these into the first games.

The one thing I remember about that play was the Elite Eight game against UNLV. We were down two in the final seconds and TD called the play in the timeout. It was set up perfectly......Marble to Lohaus.....and it didn't work. From that moment forward I had a deep-seated hatred for that play. :)

Wait, that play didn't always work?

worst fall I remember seeing was back in 1996 CR Washington @ CR Kennedy. Solan Bell goes up for a dunk on a fast break and the Kennedy player, who was trailing Bell, literally pushes his legs out from under him (completely intentional) while he is up in the air. I cant remember for certain if he was able to come back in the game after that. The offical almost didn't call it a foul. that was the worst "almost noncall" I've seen in person.

Latest posts