fair weather fans

t25

Screw you "fans" that said iowa would lose by more than 7. screw you for saying arob is a huge loss.
Screw you for saying get rid of kirk ferentz. Nobody wants you as iowa fans and nobody needs
you on these message boards.

Go hawks! It was a tough year, but I always believed in you.

Screw you "fans" that said iowa would lose by more than 7. screw you for saying arob is a huge loss.
Screw you for saying get rid of kirk ferentz. Nobody wants you as iowa fans and nobody needs
you on these message boards.

Go hawks! It was a tough year, but I always believed in you.

You need to have your prescriptions refilled.

I think a lot of people will read this and agree, even though they won't say it.
Someone has to say it

Fair Weather fans are fans that only like teams when they are good. You can feel negatively about your team and not be a fair weather fan. To get upset cause people lost confidence is silly. You can't control how others feel.

Lol....It's not like Iowa dominated the game the for sure could have lost by seven. Are people critical of the coaching staff sure. Most of it not deserved, but some of it is. If all fans were like the op we would be nebraska aka the best team all the time.

No prescriptions here. Just a real fan that loves their team and was
very tired of listenining to the negative "fans.".

To say that you are more of a fan than someone else is a little over the top. I would guess that people criticize because they would like to see the team do better, not worse. The only thing or person you should never criticize is your wife.

I think a lot of people will read this and agree, even though they won't say it.
Someone has to say it

A lot of people will agree that Iowa did some great things tonight, but shut up dude, make sure you have a designated driver.

To say that you are more of a fan than someone else is a little over the top. I would guess that people criticize because they would like to see the team do better, not worse. The only thing or person you should never criticize is your wife.

+1

Apparently with Imported Ankles and the OP, if you are not like the fans depicted below, you are not a true fan.

e081bf5e-d30f-5e25-8316-df0479f4a4ed.image.jpg

Last edited:
Iowa looked like crap down the stretch, I understand the hatred.

I even understand people thinking that we've given up and that the team didn't care anymore.

But anyone calling for a blowout, and there were some...well those people must think that Missouri is better then Ohio State and Wisconsin. I'd like to think that because it would make this win huge, but it isn't true. I didn't know if we would win for sure. But anyone who thinks that Missouri is head and shoulders above those teams is not very smart.

Latest posts