FACT: KF is the only current B10 coach...

Fact: Your wrong and your stupid to.

SO! Your A IDIOT bince your always talking about the University of Northwestern all the time on a Hawkey sight. Maybe you should get your "FACTS" strait and stay OVER THERE, private school TROLE!!

(Just notised I forgot the final "e" on "Hawkeye". Shame on me for mispelling my teams name. Irregardless, your still dummer, to!)

Last edited:
Fact: There have been a lot of coaching changes in the B1G recently which make the "KF is the only current B1G coach to _____" kind of meaningless.

True, but I could have just as easily said Iowa and Penn State are the only two B10 teams to have at least 4 conference wins each of the last five years.

Also, the fact that the other two teams that may be able to make that claim fired their coaches due to scandals was sort of the whole point.

Fact: KF is the only Big 10 coach to continue to wear pleated khaki's in lieu of the much more flattering and modern looking flat front pant.

Fact: Your wrong and your stupid to.
SO! Your A IDIOT bince your always talking about the University of Northwestern all the time on a Hawkey sight. Maybe you should get your "FACTS" strait and stay OVER THERE, private school TROLE!!(Just notised I forgot the final "e" on "Hawkeye". Shame on me for mispelling my teams name. Irregardless, your still dummer, to!)

really the only thing you found wrong was missing the e on hawkeye. maybe the "a" instead on "an". maybe bince instead if since. maybe sight instead of site. maybe strait instead of straight. maybe notised instead of noticed. maybe dummer instead of dumber. way to make a public student look stupid when you can't spell.

ilikewhere2.jpg

KF is the only coach to lose at Minny the last two years. Zook and KF are the only coaches to lose to Minny period in Big Ten play.
I have been a huge backer of KF but the losses to bad teams the last 5-6 years is wearing on me.

Latest posts