face value

My best guesses:

EIU: $55 (that's pretty much the rock bottom price for non-student tickets anymore)
ISU: $65 (that may be a low-ball price, since this will be my first ISU game)
Ball State: $55 (might be a touch higher just because it's the Throwback game, but I doubt it)
PSU: $65 (that was the price for Arizona tickets last year)
Wisconsin: $65
MSU: $60-$65
OSU: $70-$75

For the conference games (specifically PSU, Wisconsin, and OSU), I would probably plan on a $5-$10 increase on those guesses, just to be safe, as those 3 games could be carrying a lot more weight than they would most years.

EIU and OSU are $51 + fees

The fees ran to the tune of about $4 last year. I included the fees in my prices. The prices are not listed on Hawkeyesports.com, as they're all sold out. But I have a hard time believing that the game, which could possibly be the biggest and most anticipated game in 25 years, is listed at the rock-bottom price. No way would that be the face value.

Well i have some, and they are. The game is at the end of November, that is why.

Fair enough. But, if the expectations weren't quite so high, and tickets for that game were still available in say October, they would sell for a lot higher. So if someone were looking to buy scalped tickets, they would be wise to operate under the assumption that they are $70-$75 face value.

Season tickets are $360 there are 7 home games. That is $51.43/game. That is how the University charges.

Yet single game tickets usually cost more than that if it's a big game. It's no different than ordering in bulk. You get a break on the price.

The University released the cost of tickets if you would have been able to purchase them for single games. EIU, Ball St, MSU and OSU were $55 and ISU, PSU and Wisc were $65.

One thing you need to remember is the donation level it takes to sit on the sidelines of the stadium. You just cant fork over $360 and sit on the sidelines it takes a per ticket donation to get those seats some as high as $600 per seat so when you add that in you can see what it really takes to buy those tickets. alot of people have between $600 and $1000 invested per seat depending if your on the 20 or the 50.

Latest posts