Explosion rips Nashville

tweeterhawk

Possible bomb, and we ain’t talking about a Spencer Petras pass. Ain’t good.

They are telling people to move 2 blocks away from the area for possible 2nd bomb. 2020 is creating a lot of wackos.

Fortunately, sounds like only 3 injuries and they don't sound serious. From what I understand though, the RV was playing some kind of warning message that a bomb was going to go off (sounds like something out of a Batman movie) so they were able to do evacuations that likely saved a lot of lives.

Selfishly, as an Iowa fan looking forward to the game, this isn't great timing.

Fortunately, sounds like only 3 injuries and they don't sound serious. From what I understand though, the RV was playing some kind of warning message that a bomb was going to go off (sounds like something out of a Batman movie) so they were able to do evacuations that likely saved a lot of lives.

Selfishly, as an Iowa fan looking forward to the game, this isn't great timing.
Where exactly in Downtown Nashville did it occur? The football stadium is just across the river from the lower Broadway honky tonks and the Ryman Auditorium. The AT&T Tower is close by as well.

Nashville has been hit particularly hard by the pandemic on many levels. They didn't need this.

They are looking into a primary suspect. It might be an independent IT contractor who is big into 5G conspiracy theories. It looks like the building targeted was an AT&T data center (with combined parking garage) just west of the AT&T office building.

Where exactly in Downtown Nashville did it occur? The football stadium is just across the river from the lower Broadway honky tonks and the Ryman Auditorium. The AT&T Tower is close by as well.

Nashville has been hit particularly hard by the pandemic on many levels. They didn't need this.
I saw a google map of the blast location. It was right across the river from the stadium. I am not familiar with Nashville, so that is all I know.

Latest posts