ESPN suspends Bruce Feldman

This is embarrassing for ESPN. No journalist should be suspended by his employer for simply being a journalist, especially when he was doing a piece that was blessed by said employer and he essentially ghost-wrote it. Feldman was ESPN's best college football guy and they threw it away in the name of nothing sensible. Even for ESPN, this is unexpectedly low.

ESPN has been out of control for some time now with the exception of 30 on 30. It's too bad Fox Sports sucks about ten times worse

I have a feeling this is going to get a lot bigger. ESPN/TTU look awful in that Mike Leach book...and almost everything in the book is backed by email and public record proof. ESPN will end up paying out of their collective ***** if Bruce Feldman files a lawsuit for wrongful termination (if he's fired, which is bound to happen).

I hate espn but I love sports. On tv there is no other option so i have to watch them, although my respect for them, trust, etc is extremely low.

At least on the radio I can listen to Mad Dog etc

This is ridiculous. If ESPN wants to consider itself a news source, then it has no business suspending one of their best writers for simply doing his job the way any true journalist should.

Latest posts