ESPN replacing the NCAA

ESPN isn't driving or influencing mega conferences, many, many ESPN analysts have stated it would ruin college sports. Why punch a gift horse in the mouth?

Even if ESPN was trying to replace the NCAA, do you really think those business decisions are going to be left to their television analyst?

It's an urban legend, but bigfoot is real, heard he is an ESPN executive, trust me I have insider info but not insider trading. I'm not Martha Stewart, or atleast I don't think so I am really crafty though.

Thats strange as I heard Bigfoot is playing for Alabama now and that he is getting all A's in all of his classes.

ESPN has no interest in replacing the NCAA because they cover ALL sports, college and professional. Why would ESPN want to spend all the time and effort to run an entire amatuer based division of sports made up of 18-24 year olds? Money? Sure but then they have to pay all the administrators to run it, ESPN would have to handle very single aspect and where does the additional income come from?

They make too much money now, replacing the NCAA would cost way too much and be a huge hassle. Plus then the other professional leagues could come together and start their own networks, would simple by merging all the leagues together. Ok not simple but just as easy as ESPN replacing the NCAA.

NCAA being replaced by ESPN makes no sense.

Dave nails it. Not a chance college athletics will be run by ESPN. Zero.

If the OP wanted to talk about the BCS conferences breaking away from the NCAA, that might happen, although I still doubt it. Delany and Slive both re-iterated a week ago they do not want that to happen. What is more realistic is there will be a new division of Division I football with just the BCS conference schools, under the umbrella of the NCAA (Delany and Slive's words there).

Thats strange as I heard Bigfoot is playing for Alabama now and that he is getting all A's in all of his classes.

Bigfoot does whatever he wants, whenever he wants because he is the true definition of B.A. In fact, I heard he was the was the one who swayed Delano Hill to Michigan, that is right folks you heard it hear first!

Latest posts