ESPN power index for 2014.

docholihawk

I was just looking at the ESPN preseason power poll and they have Iowa ranked 37. I think that's fairly close to where we should be, maybe little low. We're ranked as the 5th highest BIG team with Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State and Wisky coming in ahead of us. Surprisingly Indiana came in 38th and Maryland 39th both ahead of 43 Nebby. Do you think we're ranked accurately?

I was just looking at the ESPN preseason power poll and they have Iowa ranked 37. I think that's fairly close to where we should be, maybe little low. We're ranked as the 5th highest BIG team with Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State and Wisky coming in ahead of us. Surprisingly Indiana came in 38th and Maryland 39th both ahead of 43 Nebby. Do you think we're ranked accurately?

Indiana and Maryland could both be much better this year. Indiana just needs a bit of improvement on defense and they will be a tough out. They could beat Iowa this year. Maryland has many starters coming back and also could beat Iowa. Northwestern is another team like that.

The outback bowl usually gets a team ranked higher than 37.

Latest posts