ESPN MCBB Front Page

BrueCrew3

Not sure if it will still be there, but ESPN College Basketball used a picter of Fran, Sherman, and Andrew on their front page. They also focused a part of the article on Francis, but made no reference to Dillard.

GO HAWKS!!!

staff.jpg

I found a bigger picture, Brue.....

Thanks for the find......

ncb_i_mccaffery_dillard_francis1x_576.jpg

Hope the article doesn't give Andrew ideas too soon. He is an essential part of the team along with Sherrman.......

Sounds like you might have some decent players coming on board over there in Ames. I'm glad to hear it! Wouldn't want to waste the gas money driving our guys over there for a scrimmage game. I think they said one of your transfers is from Marshall. Marshall? Is that in the Big East? The ACC? Big Ten? Oh that's right....... Conference USA. Now without looking it up can anyone name two other teams in conference USA?

Just talking smack with ya. You guys are usually tough to beat at home. I still say Iowa by ten points or more.

The article is pretty good, but skewed yet again by a racial issue. There are white coaches out there that are also great recruiters that don't get shots at head coaching jobs as well.

It sucks, ebut it is true and I do think that stigma follows them no matter where they go, that said when I see guys like Steve Lavin fail and he is one of those "great recruiters" it is validated and those coaches continue to be viewed differently.

Sounds like you might have some decent players coming on board over there in Ames. I'm glad to hear it! Wouldn't want to waste the gas money driving our guys over there for a scrimmage game. I think they said one of your transfers is from Marshall. Marshall? Is that in the Big East? The ACC? Big Ten? Oh that's right....... Conference USA. Now without looking it up can anyone name two other teams in conference USA?

Just talking smack with ya. You guys are usually tough to beat at home. I still say Iowa by ten points or more.

You guys are definitely set up for a nice year. I think the game in Hilton will be close this year, but I have seen many good teams come in and get beat. My early prediction is ISU by three, solely due to the home court advantage. We will see. It should be fun!

And, BTW, Kane from Marshall should be pretty good. He is exactly what we needed.

Latest posts