ESPN going out of their way..

CCLHHawk

to make sure everyone is aware that Iowa was down for 3 qtrs. Even posted on the ticker. Hawks are the fly in the soup right now. I love it.

to make sure everyone is aware that Iowa was down for 3 qtrs. Even posted on the ticker. Hawks are the fly in the soup right now. I love it.

If Iowa wins all of their games, they still need Texas to lose, at the least. All they can do is take care of the games they have ahead of them. If they dont win all of their games, they won't be there.

At this point, I really don't care too much about what the national people are saying, other than being glad Iowa is at least in the discussion for that it means Iowa is 9-0.

The other stuff will be there, or it won't, based on what Iowa does or does not do.

If Iowa wins all of their games, they still need Texas to lose, at the least. All they can do is take care of the games they have ahead of them. If they dont win all of their games, they won't be there.

At this point, I really don't care too much about what the national people are saying, other than being glad Iowa is at least in the discussion for that it means Iowa is 9-0.

The other stuff will be there, or it won't, based on what Iowa does or does not do.
Amen. Take care of our business and let the chips falls where they may. Let's enjoy the ride!

With us, it's an ugly, "shouldn't have won" win. If Florida, USC or Texas wins in the same fashion, it's an "amazing comeback for the ages/champions find a way to win ballgames."

Whatever.

9-0.

Did you hear that Iowa needed to block 2 FG's in the last :07 vs. an FCS team, or that they almost got beat at home vs. a Sun Belt team?

/pundits

Let them talk...we got scoreboard! 9-0!!

I've said this before but it's too bad that this is the only sport where what "they" say actually matters.

Win the next 3 games and it really won't matter how we won or by how much, just that we one. The B10 is better than they get credit for. Really a balanced league..

Unfortunately success breeds haters! Anytime you climb your way to the top, people love to see you get knocked off....That's just part of sports. They can hate our Hawkeyes...and talk about how we "win-ugly" all they want, As long as we are playing in bowl game on Jan 1 or later! Bring it on

Latest posts