ESPN Gameday in Play for Wisconsin @ Iowa

Unknownbadger is somewhere in a Wisconsin oh shit bunker pacing the floor and eating cheese curds right now.

Go BYU!
He better be ready to take a lot of shit if Badgers blow this.

I know if I was going across enemy lines trying to start stuff I would expect to be eating my words for days!

We need to escape UNI first and the blahdgers have to survive BYU, and then we might have a shot.

Although, after last year's face plant, we might not want national focus on that game. It may be better to slug it out in the back room and see what happens with no one watching.

We need to escape UNI first and the blahdgers have to survive BYU, and then we might have a shot.

Although, after last year's face plant, we might not want national focus on that game. It may be better to slug it out in the back room and see what happens with no one watching.
Last year's face plant has nothing to do with what what happens this week or what might happen next week.

It was as flukey as the OSU game, only in the opposite direction.

Last year's face plant has nothing to do with what what happens this week or what might happen next week.

It was as flukey as the OSU game, only in the opposite direction.

Disagree.
OSU win was a total fluke, but we could have played Wisc another 9 times and the result would have been the same.

Disagree.
OSU win was a total fluke, but we could have played Wisc another 9 times and the result would have been the same.
Disagree right back. Not ten out of ten. No way.

You're talking about a historically bad day happening ten times in a row.

Brian was wildly inconsistent last year, highs against tOSU, ISU, Illnois and Nebraska, lows against Wisconsin, Purdue, and Northwestern.

Wiscy will beat us ten in a row if we keep trying to outmuscle them and can't turn them over. But no way would we have that kind of offensive ineptitude ten in a row.

Come on, why even play the damn game next week. Let's just forfeit now. We arent even going to get 100 yards of total offense.

Whisky's loss will take the luster off the game nationally, but Iowa's D is really gonna put the heat on the Badger's running game. If Iowa stuffs the run Horny will have to be very good, I don't think he's up to it.

Latest posts