Espn game day signs in Indy

How about nobody shows up to that lame show. I haven't seen it in years. It was too lame and predictable. I have come to not be able to stand listening to Kirk Herbtsteit talk. Last night was just brutal again. I usually mute him, wish I had last night but I had no other game on at the same time at the end of that one.
Rather than make hateful signs how about nobody show up. That would send a much much better message. Tons of Iowa fans with hateful signs gives them something to talk about and head counts for their advertisers.

I can't help but wonder, why ESPN will even be there? The game is on Fox.

There is no other possible reason EXCEPT E$ecPN wants to either show up Fox/BTN, or they want to kiss a$$ to B1G/Delaney in the slim hope of maintaining any B1G broadcast rights in the future.

I agree with hawks263344: don't patronize their set. Better to get a nice group to "blockade" the darn set, or rally everyone to get over to Fox/BTN broadcast staging areas. There will be ZERO Iowa alums working for E$ecPN. It's a bunch of O$U and scUM alums there, with both of THOSE teams watching the game at home. Stay away from the GameDay set, IMO.

College Football Network Rankings
CFNR
1.BIG NETWORK
2.FOX SPORTS
3.CBS
4.ANY NETWORK THAT ISNT ESPN
something like this

You guys arguing Hawk fans should boycott the Gameday experience might as well give it up. Hawk fans will be there in full force whether you like it or not so you might as well embrace it and start coming up with some clever sign ideas. That would be a better use of your time than taking the "we're better than that" route.

College Football Network Rankings
CFNR
1.BIG NETWORK
2.FOX SPORTS
3.CBS
4.ANY NETWORK THAT ISNT ESPN
something like this

I like this but come up with a couple more really small networks that no one has even heard of, then put ESPN at number 28.

This game is the best of the day, but still can't understand why gameday is promoting a fox game

This game is the best of the day, but still can't understand why gameday is promoting a fox game

It's odd. But they understand it's the conference title game with with the most eyeballs and biggest potential effect on the cfp. $$$$$

SEC game will be a bloodbath
Pac12 game is irrelevant concerning CFP
Big12 is done and Ok is a lock
ACC game is potential CFP buster, but not very much national pull or ratings.

ESecPN sucks, but they ain't dumb. Their only other option is the SEC game, and honestly, barring some crazy crazy stuff, that game will be over in the first half.

I'll watch the Fox pregame.

You guys arguing Hawk fans should boycott the Gameday experience might as well give it up. Hawk fans will be there in full force whether you like it or not so you might as well embrace it and start coming up with some clever sign ideas. That would be a better use of your time than taking the "we're better than that" route.

I get what you are saying, but why is GameDay even there? Granted the game probably has the biggest implications going that day, but i would think ESPN would avoid that game like the plague. I am not a conspiracy guy; however, bob62 may be onto something.

I get what you are saying, but why is GameDay even there? Granted the game probably has the biggest implications going that day, but i would think ESPN would avoid that game like the plague. I am not a conspiracy guy; however, bob62 may be onto something.

I've never been much of a conspiracy guy, either, but indeed, why are they going to Indy? I can think of ZERO reasons for them to be there. Unless, of course, it's to give them all a chance to do a four-hour postgame show about why an undefeated Iowa doesn't belong in the CFP because they're only 28th in FPI...

Latest posts