ESPN commercial mentions Iowa

Ahawkalypse

Not sure if its been on here but just saw an ESPN commercial where Kirk is sayin he is tweeting about something. Then Chris asks what the other guy is doin and he says, "im tweeting about how great Iowa's secondary is, man their safeties are awesome." Kinda cool to be picked by a big named tv station to be in their commercial. Im sure they had plenty of SEC teams they coulda chose too.

I have not seen this yet, but that is awesome AND very true! Those 2 have been absolutely solid for us the past few years. We've been very lucky to have them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttWU-UfbZ0w]YouTube - Lee Corso Tweets, Twitter, FaceBook and Typewriters and Telegraphs? College Gameday[/ame]

I just saw it...he said "I'm tweeting about the strength of Iowa's secondary, I really like their safeties." lol

So I take it you were watching 30 for 30? I absolutely love the 30 for 30's.

yes sir i was. they are awesome documentaries and the E:60 are great tid bits to know about athletes and stories that you never woulda known otherwise. good stuff.

As much as Lee Corso drives me crazy with his rambling and crappy predictions, you gotta love a guy who can make fun of himself as much as he does,

I still love Corso on Gameday, though he has toned it down since the stroke (which is a good idea for him). He's there to be the personality of the show, and Herby is the serious analyst (who also has a sense of humor). And I do love Corso's commercials (the Oregon bit was hilarious too).

Very nice, thanks for sharing. I don't get to watch much ESPN anymore since the 1 year old rules my tv when it's on.. It's quite disturbing how much tv a kid will watch if you let them.

Desmond should've been asking where those safeties were when Belcher was going up uncontested straight down the middle, in the back of the endzone!

Seriously though...love the Hawks getting a mention!

I'm really sick of all the press the Oregan freakin Duck gets. It's about time Iowa gets some ESPN love!!

Latest posts