Ernest Hausmann to Michigan

I didn't really know who he was so I did a google search and found the below information. I also read where he was a three star recruit and not even a top one hundred recruit. So this was a good find for Nebraska and a tough loss. I wish he had gone to another power five conference. The below info is just a copy and paste from one of the articles I read. They are not my words.

The 6-foot-2, 220-pound linebacker started seven games as a true freshman for the Cornhuskers in 2022. He appeared in 10 games, recording 54 tackles (36 solo) with one sack (against Michigan) and one fumble recovery.

He set a career-high with 10 tackles against the Wolverines, before topping it the following week with 12 against Wisconsin. According to Pro Football Focus, Hausman was tied for eighth in tackles among all Power-Five freshmen.

Hausmann committed to Scott Frost's staff in March of 2021. Frost was fired after a Week 3 loss to Georgia Southern earlier this season.

I ddn't really know who he is. As I don't follow Nebraska football. I did find the following info on the web. This is a copy and paste and not my own words.

The 6-foot-2, 220-pound linebacker started seven games as a true freshman for the Cornhuskers in 2022. He appeared in 10 games, recording 54 tackles (36 solo) with one sack (against Michigan) and one fumble recovery.

He set a career-high with 10 tackles against the Wolverines, before topping it the following week with 12 against Wisconsin. According to Pro Football Focus, Hausman was tied for eighth in tackles among all Power-Five freshmen.

Hausmann committed to Scott Frost's staff in March of 2021. Frost was fired after a Week 3 loss to Georgia Southern earlier this seas

It's really a double whammy because now you have to soothe over any hurt feelings by the guys Hausmann was going to jump over.