Erin Andrews Stalker...

DaDynasty

can receive up to 5 years for what he did... what do you guys feel is appropriate for what he did?
I think it's totally unbelivable what he did. It's disgusting. She is a great sideline report (even if she weren't beautiful). He has violated her privacy in so many ways. It's not like she wanted to be in playboy or something.

My hunch is that he receives probation for the videotape and maybe a year for the stalking which is the much more serious charge.

Anything less than the maximun on cases like this is a joke. What if it were my sister or mother. I'd go for the death penalty.

I would lock his *** up for a minumum of five years ... Imagine if someone did this to your wife, girlfriend or daughter ... Toss the ********* in the slammer so he can take part in some of his own "home movies."

It was a significant violation of privacy. He took that from her. I think that prison time would be justified.

I think punishments for cases such as this (invasions of privacy mostly, but anything that disallows someone the ability to feel comfortable in a place where they should be able to) are not severe enough.

Home invasions are a great example...my wife and I are young and I also have a young child. If someone breaks into my house in the middle of the night, even if they don't take anything or injure anyone, how long will it be before I don't wake up at every little sound worrying about my 4 1/2 month old son or my wife? The perp has taken away my piece of mind and sense of security...

This case really isn't that much different...Andrews has said that sometimes out of the corner of her eye she thinks she sees him watching her. How long will she have to bear that burden?

What did he do?

He's the guy that followed her around several hotels on her travels for ESPN, finding out what room she stayed in, manipulated the peephole on the door to that room, then videotaped her through said peephole. There's a video on the net of her in her birthday suit in a hotel room that she thought she was safe in.

Exactly Hawkeye... I am telling you this guy gets a year in jail for the stalking and significant probation... he probably is out after 6 months which I think is very dangerous.

Peeping and taking a video is really creepy... stalking is a very slippery slope to if I can't have them, no one else can either.

I am guessing this guy won't get the maximum.

While I don't know the specific state laws, I am guessing he won't be required to register as a sex offender, even though that would probably be a good idea.

I would lock his *** up for a minumum of five years ... Imagine if someone did this to your wife, girlfriend or daughter ... Toss the ********* in the slammer so he can take part in some of his own "home movies."

With the alarmingly high rate of recidivism for creeps like this, heck yes, stick his puny a.. in the Penn for a while and see how he likes being the subject of someone's infatuation. Don't just slap his wrist, so he can start his sleaze-ball ways with another person.

:(

Who curls their hair while naked though...when you're at a hotel? It just seems odd. I think what he did was wrong, just kind of makes me scratch my head.

With the alarmingly high rate of recidivism for creeps like this, heck yes, stick his puny a.. in the Penn for a while and see how he likes being the subject of someone's infatuation. Don't just slap his wrist, so he can start his sleaze-ball ways with another person.

:(

You want to send him to the Ivy League?

He won't get a wrist slap. He has a history of this with other women. 5 years is insufficient though. I'm surprised he hasn't raped and/or murdered.