ERIC MAY AND FOOTBALL

Imagine a 6'4" strong safety! That would of been interesting to see considering the smaller sizes in stature we have tradionally had back there! I think on his frame, Doyle would of been easily able to get May up into the 240-260 range.

I agree with the safety projection. He's an all around great athlete which could have played multiple positions on the field.

Some of you "Legends" actually take your "title" a little to seriously I think! Most of you are too cool for anyone's posts but your own! Some of you "legends" remind me of those "clones" that call into the Jim Rome show, actually thinking you have f$@&ing celebrity status!
I don't even know what my ranking/status is, but maybe you wouldn't feel that way if your posts were any good.

What's wrong with his back?

Not sure, but EM has had several nagging injuries throughout his Hawkeye career. The main one last year a groin injury. Then was is it, a wrist injury? Or was that this year?? Heck I can't remember, but he has been having as many nagging injuries as Tony Moeaki!

Eric can still have a great senior year. He was said to be playing as good as anyone last spring, by coach's words. But then more injuries... Stay tuned, Eric May's story is still TBD...

Latest posts