Eric Johnson

DaDynasty

last night tweeted "Just got out of a long recruiting meeting. Very excited"
I replied "wish you could tell us more" and he replies "all in good time and in accordance w/NCAA rules"

I wonder what he meant, and what it is.... sounds exciting.

My guess is he went to Indiana or Missouri. Looking at his target list flight tracking isn't going to tell you much. Many of the players are from the same areas.

I would've just thought of it as another tweet if he wouldn't have said this in his reply to me "all in good time and in accordance w/NCAA rules"

Hmm, looking through all of our coaches on rivals I see that no one is listed as recruiting Rodney Coe. Since Eric Johnson's recruiting area includes Missouri does anyone think that maybe this could be about Coe? If so that would be exceptional news.

Also, this is pure speculation, I have no inside information or anything.

Hmm, looking through all of our coaches on rivals I see that no one is listed as recruiting Rodney Coe. Since Eric Johnson's recruiting area includes Missouri does anyone think that maybe this could be about Coe? If so that would be exceptional news.

Coe is from Illinois. Hoping it could be him, but not sure how Missery comes into play?

last night tweeted "Just got out of a long recruiting meeting. Very excited"
I replied "wish you could tell us more" and he replies "all in good time and in accordance w/NCAA rules"

I wonder what he meant, and what it is.... sounds exciting.

I'm not at all surprised ... Iowa should be slated to land a VERY GOOD recruiting class this year. There are so many guys who I'm excited about ... and who we have a good shot of landing.

Iowa's camp is coming right around the bend and I anticipate that we could see a nice little spree of commitments following it. And, things will probably get pretty peachy too ... right before guys start their SR high school football campaigns ... a lot of guys like to get their recruitment out of the way before then so it's not as much of a distraction.

With the quality set of guys who we're recruiting at RB ... I'd be excited if we'd get a commit from any one of them. As it is ... I still anticipate that we'll land 2 excellent RBs in the 2011 class!

It's exciting also to note that Darrian Miller is back on the radar now too ... he's an exceptionally high quality guy out of the KC area.

With the quality set of guys who we're recruiting at RB ... I'd be excited if we'd get a commit from any one of them. As it is ... I still anticipate that we'll land 2 excellent RBs in the 2011 class!

It's exciting also to note that Darrian Miller is back on the radar now too ... he's an exceptionally high quality guy out of the KC area.
I thought he hadalready made a solid commit?

Latest posts