Eric Johnson leaving the staff

Being a college football assistant coach, at the BCS level...those guys earn their jack. Yeah, I realize that is a lot of money...but the travel and time away from family, no way would I do that job.

Not sure about this, but I don't know if Eric's inlaws are in this industry.

Being a college football assistant coach, at the BCS level...those guys earn their jack. Yeah, I realize that is a lot of money...but the travel and time away from family, no way would I do that job.

Not sure about this, but I don't know if Eric's inlaws are in this industry.

Jon - where does Culvers rank on your list of fast food burger places? Would you feel better about this if he left to open a 5 Guys or Steak n Shake?

Jon - where does Culvers rank on your list of fast food burger places? Would you feel better about this if he left to open a 5 Guys or Steak n Shake?

I would love the man if he opened a 5 Guys in central Iowa. Best burger I've ever had was at a FG on the Minnesota campus after last year's basketball game.

I would love the man if he opened a 5 Guys in central Iowa. Best burger I've ever had was at a FG on the Minnesota campus after last year's basketball game.

Five Guys is good but Smashburger is on a whole 'nother level. 5G has awesome fries though.

lol. Steak and shake shakes are the bomb...but Culver's had good custard...I've never actually eaten anything at Culver's tho..it's not high on my list.

5 Guys is tops
Whattaburger
Jack In the Box

There is a local chain in Tulsa called Ron's and it's better than any of the..the kind of place you walk in and the windows look foggy from the weather, but it's a layer of grease film.

lol. Steak and shake shakes are the bomb...but Culver's had good custard...I've never actually eaten anything at Culver's tho..it's not high on my list.

5 Guys is tops
Whattaburger
Jack In the Box

There is a local chain in Tulsa called Ron's and it's better than any of the..the kind of place you walk in and the windows look foggy from the weather, but it's a layer of grease film.

Wow. A dietician's nightmare but a cardiologist's dream...my kind of place!

5 guys is good but you can't compare unless you have eaten here-

in_n_out_logo.jpg

They are on a different level.

Five Guys is the number 3 burger joint in my neighborhood. It's good, but it ain't got nothing on Edzo's or Bat 17. Put it this way, kid - I've lived within 2 blocks of a Five Guys for 3.5 years and I've been there twice, once to try it out and once over Christmas when I was craving a burger and Edzo's was closed for the holidays and Bat 17 was packed tighter than a Tokyo subway car during rush hour. It's really good, but it ain't that special. Unfortunately, I don't know if I can to Bat 17 anymore because they just remodeled and they have this giant picture of Fitz that is begging to be vandalized with a phallic shaped object. Look at how tall that thing is compared to the dude in the picture who is playing pool.

GiantFitz_zps27b858cf.jpg

5 Guys is tops
Whattaburger
Jack In the Box

Um, hey JD, Culver's has this thing called the pot roast sammich. I'm driving to Iowa this weekend and I am timing my trip so that I can stop and grab dinner (the midday meal) at Culver's in Princeton.

5 Guys is tops
Whattaburger
Jack In the Box

Ugh Whataburger is like a crappier version of Burger King IMO. Makes my stomach turn just thinking about that place.

BCS Football ain't no competition for butterburgers, y'all. This move should surprise exactly NOBODY.

Folks, we're also talking about North Atlantic Cod that's hand cut, hand battered, and cooked to order.

Cooked to mf'ing order.

That's more rewarding than recruiting to Kurtball any day of the week, and twice on Saturday.

BCS Football ain't no competition for butterburgers, y'all. This move should surprise exactly NOBODY.

Folks, we're also talking about North Atlantic Cod that's hand cut, hand battered, and cooked to order.

Cooked to mf'ing order.

That's more rewarding than recruiting to Kurtball any day of the week, and twice on Saturday.

Awesome...lol

Just wait for the NCAA sanctions when he offers a recruit some free cookie dough filling on his concrete custard mixer.

Vegetarian and aspiring vegan. I don't feed my body the pain and suffering, slaughter and butcher of innocent animals. Not my right. If your talking burgers in the sports forum this is my take...

Latest posts