Enough is enough

Ihawks61

I know that I will be ridiculed for this post but I cannot support KF any longer. Its time to get a new Capt. I vote for Bobby Diaco or Bret Venubles. Keep BF and Davis,Soup,Morgan, and even Parker. TIME TO GO KF. I dont care about how many hawks are in the NFL I want victories and beat the teams we are suppose to and win some that we shouldnt.

I know that I will be ridiculed for this post but I cannot support KF any longer. Its time to get a new Capt. I vote for Bobby Diaco or Bret Venubles. Keep BF and Davis,Soup,Morgan, and even Parker. TIME TO GO KF. I dont care about how many hawks are in the NFL I want victories and beat the teams we are suppose to and win some that we shouldnt.

No you wont. Super majority agrees with you.

Screww it - jettison and bring in a $750,000 a year guy that will go 6-6 and 7-5 with some exciting football

So just want to get this straight, we're calling for his dad, and former coach, being terminated while he is in his first year as a coach and we expect him to stick around. IMO I don't see any one of them sticking around if Kirk goes.

Not to mention you want Bret Bielema??? The guy is a class A @$$ and is showing that he may have caught lightning in a bottle for a few years....

Wish it was that easy. The value of his buyout won't allow this to happen. Unfortunately were stuck with this for a while.

Exactly, economics will not let this happen. We cannot afford the buyout, as well as pay another head coach. We are backed into a corner with no where to turn.

Latest posts