Eno Tweet - uh-oh

BIG10INCH

Eno Benjamin™ ‏@eno_benjamin5 2h2 hours ago
I've got some news that ill be releasing here in a few weeks. Stay tuned
1f910.png

Doubt it has anything to do with his commitment. He seems to be rock solid
What else could all of that mean? Who he's asking to the homecoming dance? That sounds pretty ominous to me.... Iowa better come out and put up a similar beat down on NW that they did last yr. That's all I know.

He just tweeted the other day a pic of him in Hawkeye gear to silence any rumors. I doubt this has anything to do with recruiting. It may be in regards to Calloway taking visits or who knows what....

Not a pessimistic person but kinda doesn't seem encouraging. But he did just post a reassurance to u worried hawk fans

I'm a premium member on the other board. Eno remains firm. It's Calloway who's likely gone.
This is what I've heard, though I admit my "sources" have been wrong before. It just makes the most sense. Eno has been very firm and recruiting people to Iowa. Calloway has been visiting Arkansas and soon the bugeaters. Doesn't look good, but I love Eno, so I'm happy if we are keeping him.

It could also mean that another kid is now considering Iowa. Eno is visiting 10/22, so perhaps that's the "in a few weeks" he refers to. Who else is visiting?

It could also mean that another kid is now considering Iowa. Eno is visiting 10/22, so perhaps that's the "in a few weeks" he refers to. Who else is visiting?

Agree, could even be someone from a future class. As far a Calloway is concerned.........if he were definitely departing Iowa I don't think there would be any reason to not declare it openly. He's still aboard 'till he says he isn't even though he's entertaining others.......hopefully ends up like Fant last year.

Exactly. If we can get him and Daniels on campus and Nebbie can start losing a few games maybe we get both of them

Might be mistaken but I think that was Daniels first trip to a game day crowd when he visited Lincoln. Can understand why he left excited and likely conveyed to Calloway. I think the Iowa atmosphere on game day will be equally impressive to him.

Latest posts