Eno Benjamin Talks to HN about Upcoming Announcement

The news that he has bumped up announcement day has me anxious to find out.

I like that that he is not announcing with any hoopla. Sounds like a Hawkeye move to me.....

Ambiguity is one of the worst ******* in the world. I will really look forward to his announcement and have great hopes that he will be a Hawkeye. Could sure open some doors in Texas and continue Iowa's success as a top level recruiting year in 2017. Go Hawks!

The news that he has bumped up announcement day has me anxious to find out.

I like that that he is not announcing with any hoopla. Sounds like a Hawkeye move to me.....

Eno could say "no" easily because isn't the Martin about the same size and same kind of RB, albeit not quite as heralded? Therefore, he wouldn't want competition.

Could see him going with Harbs but still think it's at least 50/50 it's Iowa.

Would be very surprised if it is not our Hawks. Michigan was said to want 3 RB's in this class and they just got their 3rd a couple days ago. Our next challenge with Mr. Benjamin might be building a bunker that withstands incomiing until next Feb.

I hope I'm not breaking some rule here ... I don't think I am but Pat Harty tweeted this out last night ...

http://allhawkeyes.com/2016/04/eno-benjamin-not-concerned-about-competition-at-running-back/

4-STAR RB ENO BENJAMIN HAS CRYPTIC MESSAGE FOR IOWA FANS

Asked on Tuesday what he would say to Iowa fans who are anxiously awaiting his announcement, Benjamin gave an answer that was cryptic to say the least.
“Prepare for the worst, but always pray for the best,†Benjamin said in a text message to allhawkeyes recruiting correspondent Tyler Devine.

Benjamin said the fact that Iowa received a verbal commitment from a running back in the 2017 class on Monday – Illinois native Ivory Kelly-Martin committed to the Hawkeyes – won’t affect his decision.

“It didn’t really cross my mind at all,†Benjamin said. “I can compete with another running back or three others. “I trust my skills and seek opportunity.â€

I hope I'm not breaking some rule here ... I don't think I am but Pat Harty tweeted this out last night ...

http://allhawkeyes.com/2016/04/eno-benjamin-not-concerned-about-competition-at-running-back/

4-STAR RB ENO BENJAMIN HAS CRYPTIC MESSAGE FOR IOWA FANS

Asked on Tuesday what he would say to Iowa fans who are anxiously awaiting his announcement, Benjamin gave an answer that was cryptic to say the least.
“Prepare for the worst, but always pray for the best,†Benjamin said in a text message to allhawkeyes recruiting correspondent Tyler Devine.

Benjamin said the fact that Iowa received a verbal commitment from a running back in the 2017 class on Monday – Illinois native Ivory Kelly-Martin committed to the Hawkeyes – won’t affect his decision.

“It didn’t really cross my mind at all,†Benjamin said. “I can compete with another running back or three others. “I trust my skills and seek opportunity.â€

If he becomes a Hawk, I'll live with the teasing of Hawk fans. If he ends up not coming I will never forgive him for this.

Until he signs on the doted line, it is all meaningless. Clayborn committed to Georgia!

Adrian Clayborn?

If this is who you are referring to - I don't recall that, but hey, he was part of the class of 2006........rivals doesn't even list Georgia as having offered...

Latest posts