Enjoy your visit

You can get into college with an ACT 16? A monkey with a paintbrush could get a 16.

Hahaha. Actually, Banobo Apes at the Iowa Ape Trust have scored a 12 using sign language. And yes, welcome to the SEC, if you can throw a ball or tackle something, they will let you in. Most students have REASONABLE scores, but Nothing like the Midwest.

When I was a student coach at North Alabama, I was the student Academic liaison. I literally knew guys that read at about a 4th grade level that were on scholarship.

Actually I was just thinking about the academic standards. Reports are USC and UNM are out.

Cyrus is retaking the SAT this weekend. I don't know what is scores were. But from what I heard, when I lived in Bama, was that Bama and Auburn's entrance ACT equivalent would be about a 16.

So does this mean that he MIGHT be trying to get his score up to keep Iowa in the picture? Or does it mean he just struggles or stresses out with Standardized Tests?

I certainly hope it's to improve his score so he can qualify here should he choose the Hawks.

UNM has been out of the picture for a long time, IMO. They were the first to recruit him, and I think that keeping them in his pool of finalists was just a way to give them a little pub (not a bad prize to get from a guy that you never had a shot at).

UNM has been out of the picture for a long time, IMO. They were the first to recruit him, and I think that keeping them in his pool of finalists was just a way to give them a little pub (not a bad prize to get from a guy that you never had a shot at).

I couldn't agree more. I think that shows you that he has some loyalty. New Mexico has Mike Locksley as their coach. Locksley RUNS the DC/Maryland recruiting market. I have read that Cyrus has a ton of respect for him. Had Locksley been at Illinois still, I think he would have gone to Illinois. Between that and reportedly not wanting to compete against his brother for playing time at Bama, he seems like a loyal, quality person. Good fit for the Iowa program.

I couldn't agree more. I think that shows you that he has some loyalty. New Mexico has Mike Locksley as their coach. Locksley RUNS the DC/Maryland recruiting market. I have read that Cyrus has a ton of respect for him. Had Locksley been at Illinois still, I think he would have gone to Illinois. Between that and reportedly not wanting to compete against his brother for playing time at Bama, he seems like a loyal, quality person. Good fit for the Iowa program.

Where was this said? I know he said his brother wouldn't factor into the decision, but I never heard this.

They've been showin coop some chicks lol plus he digs how coker is treated...rob howe retweeted this....

"My boy marcus is the man out here they show everybody so much love"

"I've seen some nice looking ladies out here in Iowa"

haha funny sh*t

"WHERE ARE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN" Famous quote from Iowa basketball recruit J.B.C on his Iowa visit. Lute was so impressed he put him back on the plane before he set foot on campus.

You'd think they would have taken them to wrestling yesterday..

"If the Hawkeye fans come out this big for this wrestling dual, just imagine how they will come out for you guys in the fall!"

Latest posts