Enjoy the ride.........

HawkeyeState81

I've been day dreaming all day after the best win I've ever seen in my 28 yrs, sorry this is beter IMO than the Cap 1 bowl...Look at the run we are on, 17-4 in last 21 games and look at the team we return next year. This could be one of the best 3 year runs in school history, with our home schedule next year look out!! Tough games at SCum and Zona but if we get the guys back we should and the new class comes in to contribute it could be an unreal ride, enjoy this folks............

I've been day dreaming all day after the best win I've ever seen in my 28 yrs, sorry this is beter IMO than the Cap 1 bowl...Look at the run we are on, 17-4 in last 21 games and look at the team we return next year. This could be one of the best 3 year runs in school history, with our home schedule next year look out!! Tough games at SCum and Zona but if we get the guys back we should and the new class comes in to contribute it could be an unreal ride, enjoy this folks............

+1

I haven't felt this good about a Hawk team since 1985 and the 2002 team. (i lost about 5 years of my life watching the Purdue game...)

Just win, baby. Just win.