Eli Carter commits to Rutgers

Are you kidding me?!?!? Why don't you do a little research before you make stupid *** comments like that. Here let me help you out:

Rutgers 2011 Recruiting class
Kadeem Jack 4 star PF
Greg Lewis 3 star C
Myles Mack 3 star PG
Derrick Randall 3 star C
Jerome Seagears 4 star PG
Mike Taylor 3 star SG
Malick Kone 3 star SG
and now Eli Carter 3 star PG

In all honesty I have no idea why the kid committed to them other than they play in the Big East (#1 conference), its close to home for him, its in Newark NJ area, they play in the RAC..need I go on?

So not only did we lose him to the worst program in Big East history but we lost him to a team that already signed 2 PG's ranked higher than him. Thanks for making me feel better

Are you kidding me?!?!? Why don't you do a little research before you make stupid *** comments like that. Here let me help you out:

Rutgers 2011 Recruiting class
Kadeem Jack 4 star PF
Greg Lewis 3 star C
Myles Mack 3 star PG
Derrick Randall 3 star C
Jerome Seagears 4 star PG
Mike Taylor 3 star SG
Malick Kone 3 star SG
and now Eli Carter 3 star PG

In all honesty I have no idea why the kid committed to them other than they play in the Big East (#1 conference), its close to home for him, its in Newark NJ area, they play in the RAC..need I go on?

is that seriously their class? thought you couldn't have that many. to go where they already have 2 PGs in the class? weird.

So not only did we lose him to the worst program in Big East history but we lost him to a team that already signed 2 PG's ranked higher than him. Thanks for making me feel better

And again, how did Fran "lose" him to Rutgers if he never offered? It looks like they "let" him go.

Rivals reported he didn't have an offer, just like Stokes didn't. Eli seems to have an ego problem, most likely that turned him off.

Losing recruits to Rutgers. Ugh...
Why are you WHINING again? We weren't recruiting him anymore. Get a clue. We have our guys lined up. Just because you don't know who they are other than Hubbard, doesn't mean we lost anything.

Why are you WHINING again? We weren't recruiting him anymore. Get a clue. We have our guys lined up. Just because you don't know who they are other than Hubbard, doesn't mean we lost anything.

We weren't? Did Fran tell you that? I think you are thinking of Glover and not Carter. I am getting tired of this talk. Just b/c we lost somebody doesn't mean we stopped recruiting him. Maybe we stopped recruiting him b/c he told us we didn't have a chance. I don't know, you don't know. All I know is that our recruiting is going to keep us in the bottom of the Big 10. That much is true. It needs to improve next year. Anyone we bring in this year is not going to be a program changer. Spring signees rarely are.

What is Fran doing honestly....we need a point...we are one BC injury away from staring down 10-22 yet again....He's making me worried....and then saying he didn't think we would sign a point....whats up Fran?

What is Fran doing honestly....we need a point...we are one BC injury away from staring down 10-22 yet again....He's making me worried....and then saying he didn't think we would sign a point....whats up Fran?

Until I saw the interview from 4-21, I was certainly close to, if not at, the same point you are. After seeing the interview, I am much more confident that McCaffrey has a plan that has not completely unfolded yet. The guy is probably 4-5 moves ahead of even the most informed message board sleuth. Three years of Lickliter's clueless bungling has made me hypersensitive to every recruit, rejection, hole in the roster etc., but I was assured on Thursday that we have a coach that is executing a strategic plan vs. throwing out desperation offers.

Oh my yeah I'm sure Fran never thought of that you should call him and let him know. Give me a break Iowa will add two guards to the team that can handle the ball. Iowa basketball team will be athletic and will play fast. It will be a lot of fun to watch. Relax and watch the good news roll in.

Latest posts