Ejuan Price to make decision today

'11 LB Ejuan Price texted me w/in the last hr that Tressel is at his house. EP said he will announce choice after in-home. #Hawkeyes #OSU

This is a rob howe tweet....still hope!!

no press conference or announcement, much like his handling of the entire process it's very low key.

Most likely Ejuan waited until today to announce knowing Tressel had his in-home scheduled and wanted to commit in person...

I'm guessing Tress wanted to assess the kids chess skillz b4 actually allowing him inside his realm. If he doesn't impress, or otherwise looks like a checkers player, he'll likely kick him our way.....

I don't think they slipped anywhere. Iowa told williams they were full and cooled on Harrington, making me think we have a shot with another CB. I'm not worried about it. I'm still hoping for Raymon Taylor.

I'm hoping for Raymon Taylor also, but if we dont get him and get stuck with Perry as our last resort then that looks pretty stupid.

I'm guessing Tress wanted to assess the kids chess skillz b4 actually allowing him inside his realm. If he doesn't impress, or otherwise looks like a checkers player, he'll likely kick him our way.....
that is a very likely scenario.

And LOL at Rob Howe, he's always guessing when it comes to recruiting....still can't find an inside source....

As 2010 HN Football Board Poster of the Year, this is an easy choice for him to make. He looks right at Mr. Sweatervest, and says, I'm going to play ball for the Iowa State Cyclones!

Blah, I wanna know now.........

In a "social network" America, I can't believe there isn't tweets and likes on this, Yet.

there is a tweet - did you read the thread? unless you want a tweet about what chess move Tress is hung on, or something more real-time. I'm guessing they are just finishing up on pie and ice cream, myself. about time for coffee refills.....

we've rarely landed the really top rated kids in the KF regime unless they are from IA or surrounding. No big surprise here.

we've rarely landed the really top rated kids in the KF regime unless they are from IA or surrounding. No big surprise here.

remember, this kid is a 3 star rated player according to rivals.

what you could say, however, is that it would be rare to land a kid who had an OSU offer and is from western PA. that would be a rare feat.

I hope he has a successful career as a student athlete in the Big Ten. This is a day for his family and friends to celebrate.

Latest posts