Ejuan Price to make decision today

Top ranked linebacker from PA. His top two choices are Ohio State and Iowa. Would be nice to get him too, would help strengthen the linebacker depth with the committment from Alston we got as well.

I would be surprised if he winds up in Iowa City. The surprise commit of Alston really will lessen the loss. Hopefully he surprises us.

I read on ESPN in their recruiting feed that he was announcing today and having Coach Tressel and an assistant OSU coach over for an in house meeting before he announces. To me that is an indication of where he is going and it isn't to the Iowa. He could be a great lb for us, where as he will warm the bench at OSU.

If he was so decided on fOSU, why would Tressel be going to his house right before. Could also be a last ditch effort by Tressel et al. unlikely, but possible...

If he was so decided on fOSU, why would Tressel be going to his house right before. Could also be a last ditch effort by Tressel et al. unlikely, but possible...

Or it could be tressel telling him they dont have any room for him.

I guess I could see either of those. Unlikely but a possibility.

Even without him though, I feel confident in the linebacker recruits that have already committed. I think Alston will be a beast.

I'm glad we got our LB's, but i am very ****** about the DB situation that we let Williams and Harrington slip through our fingers.

I'm glad we got our LB's, but i am very ****** about the DB situation that we let Williams and Harrington slip through our fingers.

I'm kinda in the same boat. But Campbell could be the next Spievey. I really hope we somehow get Hendy as I felt he had the most upside out of Williams and Harrington. I think if we get Cooper, that could solidify this class. Price would be just a little bit of extra icing.

I don't think they slipped anywhere. Iowa told williams they were full and cooled on Harrington, making me think we have a shot with another CB. I'm not worried about it. I'm still hoping for Raymon Taylor.

Most likely Ejuan waited until today to announce knowing Tressel had his in-home scheduled and wanted to commit in person...

Most likely Ejuan waited until today to announce knowing Tressel had his in-home scheduled and wanted to commit in person...

fufred, so he isn't doing abig production, just announcing at his house? Dang, I was hoping he was Iowa bound, oh well.

Latest posts