EJ TWEET!!!

There is a couple undersized DE's that make a pretty good living over in Indianapolis. They also had the same chip on there shoulder this kid does.

Actually the kid was starting to get serious interest from Florida and USC for what it's worth. The big offers were/are coming, but Iowa was the first to offer, so there seemed to be some allegiance in that regard. This kid is a monster.

Actually the kid was starting to get serious interest from Florida and USC for what it's worth. The big offers were/are coming, but Iowa was the first to offer, so there seemed to be some allegiance in that regard. This kid is a monster.
Ya and i also saw somewhere that the he said the fact Iowa offered first played a big role in the decision.

Interesting. Right now a total speed rusher, undersized King type. Doesn't have a whole lot of frame to build up. Doesn't look particularly long to play end. I look forward to seeing how he grows. With weight could wreak havoc like King or Daniels. However, without gaining a bunch of weight his speed is intriguing.

6-2/255 or 250 right now...would wager he could get to 270 and maintain or improve his quickness. That's a lot bigger than Howard Hodges was ;) Not too far behind Clayborn...put him on the backside (the Binns side) and have more of a hoss on the strong side...Ekakitie.

6-2/255 or 250 right now...would wager he could get to 270 and maintain or improve his quickness. That's a lot bigger than Howard Hodges was ;) Not too far behind Clayborn...put him on the backside (the Binns side) and have more of a hoss on the strong side...Ekakitie.

Yeah, think they could end up going either way with him. The film shows far more impact shooting the interior gaps, but the speed is definitely there to get around the corner.

But, as I have said many times, the last player Iowa signed that was listed as a DT when recruited who made an impact was Colin Cole. Iowa has had far more success recruiting DE's or other positions and converting them - Ballard, Daniels, Klug, King, Kroul, Babs...

Nice to see a kid like that decide to play DLine.

I think that response actually made me salivate. Would love to see another great defensive line develop. Hopeful it will be better than expected this year with the positive comments from the coaches, on Cooper and McMinn.

Kid looks great. I hope he is a man of his word...always make me nervous when someone commits this early.

Usually these high school tapes don't tell me very much. But this guy has got some speed and explosiveness that jumps right off the screen. Those poor quarterbacks!

In case you can't access the Rivals video, found this on YouTube:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLQR3p0kxyg]David Kenney (junior highlights) - YouTube[/ame]

Kid just EXPLODES off his blocks.

In case you can't access the Rivals video, found this on YouTube:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLQR3p0kxyg]David Kenney (junior highlights) - YouTube[/ame]Kid just EXPLODES off his blocks.

He is quick as hell

Latest posts