EJ Tweet

With each EJ Tweet the Lounge members have to become more convinced how worthless their Lounge memberships are.

This is big! Another 4* (Rivals, ESPN) 3* (Scout, 247) guy! He is the rated the 13 best tackle in the nation and the 2nd best recruit out of Illinois. This makes two big 4* guys in the last month. I was a little worried going into this recruiting season due to the off season issues but so far it is turning out pretty darn good. Now if we could get Malik Golden on board we would be looking really good!

This is big! Another 4* (Rivals, ESPN) 3* (Scout, 247) guy! He is the rated the 13 best tackle in the nation and the 2nd best recruit out of Illinois. This makes two big 4* guys in the last month. I was a little worried going into this recruiting season due to the off season issues but so far it is turning out pretty darn good. Now if we could get Malik Golden on board we would be looking really good!

Love the lineman. Can create all sorts of damage with them, and avoid all sorts the opposition would like to do against us. Malik Golden, is he a WR prospect or are they looking at safety for him? I'd think we'd stand a good chance of getting Ruben Liles at safety.

Love the lineman. Can create all sorts of damage with them, and avoid all sorts the opposition would like to do against us. Malik Golden, is he a WR prospect or are they looking at safety for him? I'd think we'd stand a good chance of getting Ruben Liles at safety.

I think we are still looking at him at WR. I know he's high on us because we were his first offer and he's good friends with Tsopanides, the very late 2011 commit we picked up a couple of weeks ago.

Latest posts