Edds Signs 4-year Deal!

Edds' dream is to be an athletic director at a university. I don't think he is interested in broadcasting, although he would be good.

On another note, can you say bargain?

Congrats to AJ...477k bonus..not bad. 450k salary for 4 years...nice. Significant boost in year 4 if he makes escalator clause...book it..AJ will be productive enough to get that bump...probably another 400-500k. By the time his 4 years are over, he will be getting close to 3 million over his first 4 years in the working world...very nice.

Congrats to AJ...477k bonus..not bad. 450k salary for 4 years...nice. Significant boost in year 4 if he makes escalator clause...book it..AJ will be productive enough to get that bump...probably another 400-500k. By the time his 4 years are over, he will be getting close to 3 million over his first 4 years in the working world...very nice.

Mark my words, still a very nice bargain for the Fins. I will be surprised if this contract isn't renegotiated by year 4.

Amen. The great part is that they are getting him cheap.

Great opportunity AJ. Just have fun with it and get after it like you have been doing.

Just keep on kicking u-know-what, and it's a piece of cake.

As a Dolphin and Hawk fan I am happy to have a Hawk on the roster. I can put my Roth dolphin jersey away and buy an Edds jersey now.

Good news for him. I know one thing, no one is going to out work AJ on the field and off. I wish him the best of luck down in Miami!

Congrats to A.J. A class act indeed. If his goal is to become an AD at some point, perhaps he works his way up by replacing Captain Kirk at some point? Hmm....