Early Roll Call For NW game...

Don't have tickets bought. Actually sold my great seats earlier in the year.
Look dumb now :(

I'm sure I'll find a 4-pack for around $75 each

My brother in law scored two for me for $75 way back when. No idea where we're sitting but we'll be there.

My wife can't go so my 3 year old daughter is. It will be her first Hawkeye game.

Count Me, My Dad, My Mom, My brother, his fiance, my brother's biggest hawkeye fan friend, and best of all...my three year old son in! GO HAWKS!

Group of three from Madison going!

Hope to see you there, Dean!

I wonder how many hawks will be in that stadium??

Wife and I will be at the game. Wife has never seen Iowa lose. Very close at Indiana, but a win, hope the streak contiues this Saturday. Should qualify she has only attended about 10 away games over the years, but all wins.

10 of us going--section 105 row 20ish. Ordered them the Monday they went on sale from NU back in September. $50/piece. First Hawk game for two in our group. My 4 yr old son (who got a new Sash jersery for the occassion) and brother's 25 yr old girlfriend.

I'm going. It will be my last game in Evanston as a Hawk fan - after the Cats win and I move to Evanston in a few weeks, I am going to buy NU season tickets and forget about the Hawks forever. At least with NU, I won't have any expectations going into the season.

5 of us going, sitting in the Iowa section (the tickets allotted to the UI, I know the whole stadium is the Iowa section).

My usual seat-mate (adult Son) and I are heading over early Saturday morning.

Section 121, Row 28, seat 4 & 5.

Count me in! Group of 6 in the Iowa section, bought through the athletic department, even though the entire stadium will be Iowa.

Will have 2 going. We don't have tickets yet but if anybody out there has a couple tickets they would like to sell let me know. Otherwise we will buy from scalper at the game.

Latest posts