Early Line: Iowa at MSU

I think the spread is too low. Iowa has absolutely zero resemblance of any form of a passing game. Indiana at least does. It's light years ahead of Iowa's and was able to make MSU pay for it until MSU made adjustments in second half. If Indiana had any form of running game or defense they win. Iowa will meet their first true defensive test Saturday. If Iowa can't run the ball then this game turns into another beatdown.

You must have been scared your team almost lost to IU. Or are you a WI fan? I am still trying to figure it out.

My guess is that the guy with the 'early line" was doing 'lines' of something illegal to come up with THAT! Come on... Folks, we STINK on the road! We are the Pepe La PEW of road teams! It takes everything we have to win at HOME, and we STILL get thumped by powder puff teams like the freaking CHIPPEWAS!!! Win at Michigan STATE??? Ha ha ha ha ha!!! P.U.!
Pepe-le-Pew+02.jpg

My guess is that the guy with the 'early line" was doing 'lines' of something illegal to come up with THAT! Come on... Folks, we STINK on the road! We are the Pepe La PEW of road teams! It takes everything we have to win at HOME, and we STILL get thumped by powder puff teams like the freaking CHIPPEWAS!!! Win at Michigan STATE??? Ha ha ha ha ha!!! P.U.!
Pepe-le-Pew+02.jpg

um....

Perhaps you did not watch the same game as I did.....

Doesn't really matter how you viewed the game. I watched the game as I wished to......

Hope you can enjoy the remainder of the games......:)

IIRC we had the ball inside the MSU redzone about to make it a one possession game. How is that not staging a comeback?

He clearly didn't watch the entire game. Hawks had mo and were making a comeback.

Pepe-le-Pew+02.jpg

I will give you $100 VCash you stay underground for a while......

So have any of you guys watched MSU play at all this year? They stink. Expect a close game, or if it's not close, expect Iowa to be ahead. Remember, Ferentz's teams (almost) always get better as the season progresses.

lolllers Hey did you see what they did to that powerhouse Central Michigan team? That was at Central to.

lolllers Hey did you see what they did to that powerhouse Central Michigan team? That was at Central to.

this, i mean I'm an optimist but not blind. I sure hope we get lucky (circa Indiana & Sash) and pull off an upset. But is there anything of substance that we can draw on that would indicate a victory here? look at my earlier post of iowa being 1-10 straight up when an underdog of 8+ points since 2000. I think ferentz has only won in EL once too. Both of those historic events happened with an historic team in 2009. Let's face it boys. be prepared to be 3-3 next sunday.

Glass half full like me- this was chalked up as a loss preseason by just about everyone. Here's to an upset and a faint smell of Roses while at least we can say we're eligible!

I find it hard to believe that Iowa can be favored in any game except Indiana. Even though MSU looks a beatable, I doubt that they are going to have many problems with Iowa's offense.

Anyone know iowas record coming off a bye under Ferentz? Either ATS or just W-L. Would imagine with our bowl history it would be pretty good but havent seen any concrete numbers.

Anyone know iowas record coming off a bye under Ferentz? Either ATS or just W-L. Would imagine with our bowl history it would be pretty good but havent seen any concrete numbers.

They are 3-6 straight up, don't know about ATS.

Latest posts