Early Line has MSU Favored by 3

I agree it sounds about right. I would have guessed 6.5 to 7.5ish. I don't see any "disrespect" with that line. I could see it going either way and I bet it'll be a good game.

I said (drunkenly) that Iowa would be 6.5 underdogs and eventually moves to 7. I guess people are giving Iowa more respect than I thought they would.

Wisconsin was favored in first game but won. However they did not cover. And that team was Msu.
If you scour the Internet, or ESPN (I know, I know), you'll find that really no one gives Iowa a chance in this game. What I don't get is why. These teams are more similar than different. Common opponents may actually favor Iowa. I like where the Hawks sit in this one. Dissed, under appreciated and counted out yet every bit the equal of their opponent on paper if you really look at the stats. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Hawks shock the college football world in this game. In the actual playoff? Not sure but Oklahoma is getting way more respect than I think they deserve for beating Oky St. Bottom line, if I was anyone in the top 10, Iowa is one of the last teams I'd want to play tomorrow. It's lose-lose. You win, you only beat Iowa. Lose? You got what was coming to you for not being ready.

Latest posts