Early Big Ten power rankings for 2013

Good to see Iowa won't be the worst team in the Big Ten. Good to see we are making progress with our head coach going into his 15th season at Iowa.

7. Penn State: Bill O'Brien had a lot to do with Penn State's success in 2012, but so did a senior class featuring several NFL players on defense who certainly will be missed. O'Brien's next challenge is developing a capable quarterback, whether it's Steven Bench, junior college arrival Tyler Ferguson or, just maybe, heralded incoming freshman Christian Hackenberg. Penn State could feel the sting of the sanctions more from a depth standpoint in 2013, but O'Brien's Lions have defied the odds so far.

So Jon, when does Pedo States punishment start taking affect? I think you and Steve declared the NCAA sanctions as worse than getting the death sentence.

Good Iowa also doest the best when they be the underdog.

Been the "underdog" for 2 years now. How's that going for us?

Year 15 and KF has Iowa right at the bottom of the conference. It's just humorous to me that he made the comment "This isn't some dog crap football team". Really? The record says otherwise.

Good to see Iowa won't be the worst team in the Big Ten. Good to see we are making progress with our head coach going into his 15th season at Iowa.

Ryno, that statement is to assume that Adam and Brian's power rankings have any real affect on the fact that Illinios will or won't be better than Iowa next season. There is still a chance that Iowa could be the worst team in the Big Ten next season.

Where the hell are they getting this from?? "The Hawkeyes welcome in a new quarterback (Jake Rudock)..........

If he didn't see the field last season, he sure as hell ain't seein' it this next one.

Just a few more rebuilds and we'll be where we need to be.

Congrats, Kirk. You've allowed Northwestern to accomplish its goal of becoming the new Iowa.

Last edited:

This is a freeking catastrophy !

281evd0.gif

Good God, let the OSU/Urban Meyer/Braxton Miller hype machine called ESPN begin.

I don't think these rankings hold any water come season time.

Latest posts