Earle Bruce Coaching Tree=slime

Keeker16

Some useless info to pass the spring by for some of you. I received an advertisement for a coaching clinic that Earl Bruce was going to be at and noticed that he has quite an impressive list of former coaches that worked for him. The list was great as far as results...but also was a who's who of slimeballs as far as coaching reputation was concerned. Just thought it was interesting. Below is a section outlining former assistants.

The Coaching Tree of Earle Bruce is one of the most remarkable in the history of College Football.

Coaches who were Assistants with him have won 7 of the past 9 National Championships:
2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2011.

Dom Capers, Pete Carroll, Jim Tressel, Mark Dantonio, Glen Mason, Urban Meyer, Nick Saban ... just to name a few.

Some dirty *** coaches on that list but there are also some of the most successful there as well.

He spoke at ISU clinic several years ago. Went about and hourandahalf over and all he did was namedrop the whole time. By the time he was done there was barely anyone left in the room

He spoke at ISU clinic several years ago. Went about and hourandahalf over and all he did was namedrop the whole time. By the time he was done there was barely anyone left in the room

He's the Fidel Castro of coaches!

And I love me some Castro.

Sincerely,

your friend Ozzie

Had a relative play for him at UNI told me he was the meanest SOB on the planet.

Had a relative play for him at UNI told me he was the meanest SOB on the planet.

I played that season and your relative is correct. Mean SOB, not just to the players but coaches as well.

I dreaded going to practice, completely lost the joy of playing the game that year.