Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, Villanova

Can someone explain to me how Bill Self is still coaching? Other than the fact that he is the coach at Kansas and the NCAA won't do anything real to its cash cow teams.

They have the guy on wire tap and text acknowledging that he knew shoe money was going to his player. The case has been sitting with nothing really happening for 3 years and Kansas gives him a lifetime contract. What else is there to look at???? Either enforce the rules of don't have rules. Don't pretend.

And yes, college sports better figure out a way to gain more parity or it is going to lose its audience the way that MLB did.

Last 3 weeks I have been saying that it is easier than ever for non bluebloods to make a run in the tourney. I still think that is true, but I think we need to separate making a run and winning it all. Winning it all still favors the bluebloods, but making a 2,3,4 game run is open to about anyone at this point.

Last 3 weeks I have been saying that it is easier than ever for non bluebloods to make a run in the tourney. I still think that is true, but I think we need to separate making a run and winning it all. Winning it all still favors the bluebloods, but making a 2,3,4 game run is open to about anyone at this point.
Sung to the tune of "Like a Rock" by Bob Seger

20 years now
Where'd they go?
20 years
I don't know
I sit and I wonder sometimes
Where they've gone
And sometimes late at night
Oh, under losin' scoreboard light
A loss comes callin' a ghostly white
And I recall
I recall

Like a Hawk, standin' arrow straight
Like a Hawk, losin' from the gate
Like a Hawk, always the same fate
Like a Hawk

My wife has North Carolina and Villanova in the ship, with Villanova winning. Doesn't matter if Villanova wins or not, or even if North Carolina does, she completely kicked my ass.

I always like Villanova

This is a good Final Four

All four teams deserve to be there

Any one of them can reign triumphant

Really don't want coachK win another one

F him

Last 3 weeks I have been saying that it is easier than ever for non bluebloods to make a run in the tourney. I still think that is true, but I think we need to separate making a run and winning it all. Winning it all still favors the bluebloods, but making a 2,3,4 game run is open to about anyone,with the exception of The Hawkeyes at this point.

Sung to the tune of "Like a Rock" by Bob Seger

20 years now
Where'd they go?
20 years
I don't know
I sit and I wonder sometimes
Where they've gone
And sometimes late at night
Oh, under losin' scoreboard light
A loss comes callin' a ghostly white
And I recall
I recall

Like a Hawk, standin' arrow straight
Like a Hawk, losin' from the gate
Like a Hawk, always the same fate
Like a Hawk

Most excellent, Ken

Can someone explain to me how Bill Self is still coaching? Other than the fact that he is the coach at Kansas and the NCAA won't do anything real to its cash cow teams.

They have the guy on wire tap and text acknowledging that he knew shoe money was going to his player. The case has been sitting with nothing really happening for 3 years and Kansas gives him a lifetime contract. What else is there to look at???? Either enforce the rules of don't have rules. Don't pretend.

And yes, college sports better figure out a way to gain more parity or it is going to lose its audience the way that MLB did.
You are right and there is more parity and more, better teams but those same 10-15 programs still show up in the final four. The hawks just needed a real point guard and better lane defense and they could have won it all this year

interesting that UNC is in the Final Four...

We cooked them last year and they have basically the same team.

Basically but one year older. they improved and so did Keegan, Kris, Perkins, and PMac. Hell even Connor improved his shooting toward the ends

Guess it can be NC. They really did a nice job of putting it together and better they take care of Duke than the other way around. They also have the only coach that can be considered likable.

Which schools have the most 2022 McDonald’s All-Americans?​

Here’s the full breakdown of the roster at the McDonald’s Game this year:
  • Duke: 3 (center Dereck Lively, wing Dariq Whitehead, forward Mark Mitchell)
  • Arkansas: 3 (guard Nick Smith, wing Jordan Walsh, point guard Anthony Black)
  • Kansas: 3 (wing Gradey Dick, wing M.J. Rice, center Ernest Udeh)
  • UCLA: 2 (guard Amari Bailey, center Adem Bona)
  • Texas: 2 (wing Dillon Mitchell, guard Arterio Morris)
  • Kentucky: 2 (forward Chris Livingston, guard Cason Wallace)
  • Alabama: 2 (guard Jaden Bradley, wing Brandon Miller)
  • Baylor: 1 (guard Keyonte George)
  • Houston: 1 (forward Jarace Walker)
  • Oregon: 1 (center Kel’el Ware)
  • Notre Dame: 1 (guard J.J. Starling)
  • Villanova: 1 (forward Cameron Whitmore)
  • USC: 1 (big Kijani Wright)
  • Uncommitted: 1 (forward Julian Phillips)
Not one player on the McDonalds's All-American Team will play in the Big Ten

Latest posts