Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, Villanova

Could be worse......... NCAA football teams represented in finals since inception 8 years ago.

Cospiracy theory: Duke and UNC given an easy route and favorable schedule to make it to the final and face each other after a combined 47 appearances and celebrate Coach K

Cospiracy theory: Duke and UNC given an easy route and favorable schedule to make it to the final and face each other after a combined 47 appearances and celebrate Coach K
Sure looks like they were set up to be on a collision course, not by conspiracy but by upsets. North Carolina had to do some heavy lifting to knock out Baylor but other than that got a ton of help with upsets in their region.

Dunno-thought UNC was underseeded, in fact, thought the ACC was a bit under-respected overall, and it appears to have been borne out by the tourney results. either way, had we taken care of business, I was not really impressed by KS as a #1 seed and think we may have had a good chance against them. If ever we had a chance to do well in the NCAA's, this should have been the year. I didn't watch many games since Iowa bowed out, but did watch the Purdue St Peters and UNC St Peters, just to see if St Peters could sustain and end up in the final four. I suspect St Peters coach will be the hottest prospect since Shaka Smart, but not sure his style will translate into power 5 success. I expect we shall see..............

Dunno-thought UNC was underseeded, in fact, thought the ACC was a bit under-respected overall, and it appears to have been borne out by the tourney results. either way, had we taken care of business, I was not really impressed by KS as a #1 seed and think we may have had a good chance against them. If ever we had a chance to do well in the NCAA's, this should have been the year. I didn't watch many games since Iowa bowed out, but did watch the Purdue St Peters and UNC St Peters, just to see if St Peters could sustain and end up in the final four. I suspect St Peters coach will be the hottest prospect since Shaka Smart, but not sure his style will translate into power 5 success. I expect we shall see..............
2 hours after the game he was hired by Seton Hall. Thats were he went to school

2 hours after the game he was hired by Seton Hall. Thats were he went to school
I didnt know that. Haven't been deep into ncaa hires and fires lately. still apathetic about bowing outta the tourney so fast I guess. Makes sense he would end up there though given his roots. Good luck to him, I did like his attitude towards the mid game courtside interview- appeared to me he was wishing he could tell her to piss off...............

My wife has North Carolina and Villanova in the ship, with Villanova winning. Doesn't matter if Villanova wins or not, or even if North Carolina does, she completely kicked my ass.

The more things change, the more the blue bloods stay the same going into the Final Four.

Yeah, same old same old. I think one of the last really great championship games were the two games with Butler because it was so new with an underdog.

And the Big 10 has maybe one championship in the last 25 years or so. Jeez I remember Indiana and Mich playing in the final. Maybe the Big 10 is short on great guard play.

Latest posts