Duffman's official exhibiton breakdown

Saw most of the game last night when it was replayed and was fairly impressed. My concern is still at the point. Not sold on Cully being a Big 10 point guard but I hope I'm wrong. Cartwright is a nice player and yes he can take it to the hoop but comparisons to Oliver at the point is way too premature. On a side note you know you are getting old when they have kids(Stokes and Marble) of former players on the team that you watched growing up.:(

Saw most of the game last night when it was replayed and was fairly impressed. My concern is still at the point. Not sold on Cully being a Big 10 point guard but I hope I'm wrong. Cartwright is a nice player and yes he can take it to the hoop but comparisons to Oliver at the point is way too premature. On a side note you know you are getting old when they have kids(Stokes and Marble) of former players on the team that you watched growing up.:(

Growing up?!? I was grown up and in college! Dude, I'm ancient! :eek:

I never said he was going to be as good as Oliver. I said Cartwright is the first legitmate drive threat we've had since Deano.

Latest posts