Duel Threat Guys...I know, I know

mmills88

Ferentz spent some of his after game pc talking about how hard it is to prepare for quarterbacks like Coulter.....I would think he would want one of those.

It's not just a fad any more, it's trending, especially at the highest level.

Maybe my threads about a lack of imagination...we don't do anything out of the norm....ever.

Ferentz spent some of his after game pc talking about how hard it is to prepare for quarterbacks like Coulter.....I would think he would want one of those.

It's not just a fad any more, it's trending, especially at the highest level.

Maybe my threads about a lack of imagination...we don't do anything out of the norm....ever.

Hey we have had two dual threat QBs during the Ferentz era, Brad Banks and Drew Tate. Both could really throw and run as you know and what do they have in common that no other Ferentz QB has, they are Big 10 Champion QBs.

We dont need a denard robinson so to speak who is not a great thrower but we should be recruiting QBs who are good throwers and can run.

Heck Stanzi could run pretty well when he needed to.

Hey we have had two dual threat QBs during the Ferentz era, Brad Banks and Drew Tate. Both could really throw and run as you know and what do they have in common that no other Ferentz QB has, they are Big 10 Champion QBs.

We dont need a denard robinson so to speak who is not a great thrower but we should be recruiting QBs who are good throwers and can run.

Heck Stanzi could run pretty well when he needed to.

I'm with you on this. Why does Ferentz fight so much to dismiss it?

Marvin McNutt in wildcat formation, practiced every day for years.

But was mcnutt an accurate thrower? With the offensive line and running backs we usually have I would much rather have the very good thrower who can make a defense pay with his legs.

But was mcnutt an accurate thrower? With the offensive line and running backs we usually have I would much rather have the very good thrower who can make a defense pay with his legs.

exactly, look at kansas state's qb. average to bad thrower, good runner, and they are a top 5 team

Latest posts