Drew Tate with solid Season Debut in Calgary

Vinny Testaverde would be proud of those stats.

Sometimes with D Tate you just have to live with the picks and hope they don't cost you.

However as an unfrozen caveman lawyer your concept of football frightens and confuses me. I see the men tackling each other and think they must be trying to preserve the hunt from the attackers, so I want to get in there with a spear and protect my meat for the winter. But then someone tells me its just football and I don't understand that because I am just a simple caveman and I do not know these things, but I do know one thing and that is my client is not guilty. Thank you

(great avatar herkuleez!)

:cool:

I find it amazing a guy like Noel Divine is in the CFL. He was a stud in HS, was pretty damn good at WV. I know he is undersized, but man, he's a terrific RB. Just goes to show you how tough it is to make it in the NFL as a RB.

I loved watching Devine in college. Although I kind of felt like he had more potential even at that level. I am not sure what the deal was there. He had a solid career though. Just too small for the NFL at the end of the day, I think.

I'll post this anytime anyone even *mentions* the CFL:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPOS786qBsI]30 Rock - Canadian scene - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts