DRESS CODE

I hope Fran's attire the other night was an aberration. He can dress down from a suit a little, but let's maintain some class. Lute and Mr. Davis were just right.

Last edited:
This is the kind of anal thinking that left some fans upset with Raveling....who gives a fig? Just win.

I'm mot sure what the op is talking about. Fran had a suit and tie on. I think he didn't even watch the game. He is looking at the pict on the top of Jon's post of Fran's transcript where he is in sneakers and a hawkeye warm up suit. That isn't what he had on for Sundays game.

As long as they don't cancel banana hammock and mesh tank top night at Carver. At the very least get the word out, I'm the only one who ever dresses up.

I hope Fran's attire the other night was an aberration. He can dress down from a suit a little, but let's maintain some class. Lute and Mr. Davis were just right.

If your talking about this picture this isn't what he wore Sunday afternoon. He had a suit on.

resize.php

This is the kind of anal thinking that left some fans upset with Raveling....who gives a fig? Just win.

I'll put you down as a disagree

Three are three reasons for dressing up.
1. potential recruits mommies watch TV
2. big donors like it
3. reespect is catching

This is a small thing, sure, but somtimes small things count. I wonder why Lute did it?

I am a big Fran fan.

Between this thread and selfie being named word of the year, I may just have too drink myself into a coma tonight.

2. big donors like it
3. reespect is catching

This is a small thing, sure, but somtimes small things count. I wonder why Lute did it?

I am a big Fran fan.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

dude has the heart of a champion... even when it's pointed out that his post is irrelevant because Fran was indeed in a suit, he keeps on trolling. Sometimes ya gotta sit back and just enjoy the effort.

2. big donors like it
3. reespect is catching

I am a big Fran fan.

What are you trying to say here? Have you individual asked that the donors like it? I'm pretty sure they're concerned a bit more about The performance of his coaching than his "dress up" abilities.

dude has the heart of a champion... even when it's pointed out that his post is irrelevant because Fran was indeed in a suit, he keeps on trolling. Sometimes ya gotta sit back and just enjoy the effort.

Fran should never not wear the suit is obviously his point. When he's at practice, when he's relaxing at his house or alone in his office, the suit should be worn at all times.

Between the football team not having shiny uniforms, and pictures of the coach not in a suit, it won't be long before everybody stops coming to Iowa City.

Latest posts