Draper?

I thought the coaches really liked Draper? How come we havent seen him yet? Maybe Im missing something but I thought he was #2 on the chart. He played some last year in close games. Especially with all the long pass plays we've given up I thought we'd see him by now.

I thought the coaches really liked Draper? How come we havent seen him yet? Maybe Im missing something but I thought he was #2 on the chart. He played some last year in close games. Especially with all the long pass plays we've given up I thought we'd see him by now.

FWIW, Draper is listed as Lowery's #2. King is the #2 behind Lomax.

Well I'd like to see what he can do. King hasnt impressed much. But only a freshman so gotta expect some bad things.

I think they don't like to interchange right and left corners, which is why King was playing instead of Draper.

I thought Lowery was out this week also, and Draper is a Sophomore. Can they really not get him to walk across the field to start instead of a true freshman?

He played a ton at corner in the first game when Lomax, Lowery, and Fleming were all hurt. It was him and King at CB for most of the 2nd half. King played with Lowery almost the whole game last Sat, so I would assume that either Draper is hurt or King just beat him out.

Those guys further down the depth chart will see action in those easy OOC games where the Hawks cruise by halftime.

Latest posts