Drama in the Bahamas

Enfield runs his mouth a lot for someone who hasn't done very much, but then again he's had as much NCAA success his crosstown counterpart.

Enfield runs his mouth a lot for someone who hasn't done very much, but then again he's had as much NCAA success his crosstown counterpart.

Coming off a sweet sixteen appearance, signed a nice new deal to coach in so cal, and a model wife.... I'm sure he's got a little extra swagger in his step.

Did I mention his model wife?!! Somebody help me with a picture plz and thank you!!

Neither one went after Fran, cause they would have gotten knocked the ***k out!

9e4141df52490203060f6a7067003634jpg-c0c82286fd342e4c.jpg

Coming off a sweet sixteen appearance, signed a nice new deal to coach in so cal, and a model wife.... I'm sure he's got a little extra swagger in his step.

Did I mention his model wife?!! Somebody help me with a picture plz and thank you!!

I am here to help....

amanda-marcum-11-1024-669.jpg

I guess Enfield and Floyd are trying hard for a Hollywood ****** or Life Movie Network, lol. If they meet, I will wager a double ejection for both coaches at a 2 to 1 odds.

I love how it's says they could meet in the consolation, when they could meet in the championship game too.

I find it funny that they would get into it, especially Floyd being upset. He accused Enfield of tampering with Jordan Hamilton when Hamilton wanted out of his LOI. Hamilton ended up at UCLA and I don't think will be playing this season because he said he wanted to be closer to home.

Floyd is just ticked because he is very good friends with the family and he decided not to follow through with his commitment. Cry little boy cry is all I have to say. Accuse someone of tampering and then get upset because they guy responded publicly? Floyd threw the first shot and is just being himself, he is a guy that I never have had any respect for as a coach.

That is literally what he told he media a while back. He's been in the sweet 16 as many times in one season as Scumbag Steve has in 18 seasons, and he knows it and wouldn't hesitate to talk about it.

Tim Floyd said again tonight on TV that Enfield tampered with his McDonalds All-American a week after he took the USC job. Hey Tim, Hamilton went to UCLA, apparently Enfield doesn't know how to tamper.

Latest posts