Drake vs Iowa a possibility!

I

Ian Pike Hammer

1 bracketology has the two teams in the same region, Iowa as the #2 seed and the Bulldogs as a 10 seed. If both were to win their first-round games they could meet.
Yeah, there's a lot of time for things to change, just saying it's a possibility. I know we'd all like to see it.

1 bracketology has the two teams in the same region, Iowa as the #2 seed and the Bulldogs as a 10 seed. If both were to win their first-round games they could meet.
Yeah, there's a lot of time for things to change, just saying it's a possibility. I know we'd all like to see it.
It’s the 2nd to last thing I want to see. The last thing I want to see is Baylor in our Region/Quad. My rooting interests will be...

1 - Iowa
2 - Drake
3 - Baylor Opponents
4 - Big 10

I guess if people hate Drake they want to see Iowa vs. Drake.

I really have a tough time cheering for Drake. I knew Darian in HS and he was such a prick. An incredible athlete, but a cocky, arrogant, prick. He's obviously matured now, but it's tough to shake those feelings.

Of course, I was a cocky, arrogant, prick in HS too, but I matured. Now I'm just a prick.

drake needs to keep winning. I don't see them making the tournament if they lose one more game (unless it is in the MVC tournament)

Latest posts