-- Drake Predictions --

dhow

Still have a sour taste in my mouth from the ISU game and it just feels like forever ago, not to mention all the crap we've put up with the last couple days.

If we can't go into the Knapp Center and beat this team... Oh boy.

I think we will be fine, but we've played very poorly our last to visits to Des Moines.

What's everyone think?

I think we should dominate physically but I can't imagine us shooting very well as a whole.

I'm going 66-60 Hawks in another ugly game but hoping someone like Gatens or May comes out hot and stays hot.

Drake treats this game like ISU treats the Iowa football game in Ames. Ticket prices go through the roof, and it's their premier game of the season. Seating is crappy at the Knapp Center unless you are in the lower bowl and not behind the goals. I am not a fan of the Drake program since Keno left, but I had season tickets when Mr. Davis and Keno were there. Hope the Hawks rout them.

Drake treats this game like ISU treats the Iowa football game in Ames. Ticket prices go through the roof, and it's their premier game of the season. Seating is crappy at the Knapp Center unless you are in the lower bowl and not behind the goals. I am not a fan of the Drake program since Keno left, but I had season tickets when Mr. Davis and Keno were there. Hope the Hawks rout them.

The Knapp Center is not a bad place to see a ball game.

Drake jacks up the ticket prices for all the instate schools. Same thing happens against ISU.

And Iowa will destroy Drake.

I thought this game was going to be played at the Wells Fargo Arena? I think Iowa pulls away in the 2nd half 75-52.

So $28 for a ticket is through the roof? If this game was in IC the ticket price would be $25. Also I don't think the seating is that bad, even behind the basekts in the upper deck. That place only holds like 8,000 so no matter where you sit you aren't that far from the court.

It looks like they still have tickets left for anyone wanting to go.

https://www.nmnathletics.com/ticket...0&_MODE_=EVENTSELECT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=223380

Agree with some of what you say. I pull for all in state schools,but what Drake has done past 2 1/2 years makes it tough to pull for them. Phelps just sounds and looks lost. Hope Iowa pounds them.
I am still disappointed Keno left after one year. I know this is bitter, but I am not really pulling for him at Providence.
Seating is not terrible.

Last edited:
If you guys don't win against Drake I'm going to laugh really really hard. Drake sucks this year.

If you guys don't win against Drake I'm going to laugh really really hard. Drake sucks this year.

Iowa always has trouble with Drake at the Knapp Center. I'm not even going to guess a score. Somebody on Drake's team will probably go off for 30 points and then give a throat slashing gesture. Typical stuff.

i know less than nothing about drake, but if we can't beat them, we shouldn't expect to win any conference games.
i really, really hope we can get out and running against them. and it would be nice to see gatens actually make a few 3's.

Latest posts