Down goes the B1G #1 tourney seed!

Can’t help but speculate that the tourney tv announcers and advertisers are freaking out now that the Osu and Hawk potential rematch is off the table.

So far 2 lower seeds won today. #5 Neb beat #4 MSU.

Let's hope that Iowa breaks that trend

I'm surprised that the Buckeyes lost, but like Iowa they do rely on 3pt shots a lot, and in a strange arena, weird stuff happens. They were missing shots today that they've made all season. After watching the replay of the Iowa-Ohio St. game which OSU won in OT, I actually wouldn't have minded playing them again -- Iowa led most of the 2nd half in Columbus and dominated them in Iowa City. The only team that's really handled Iowa this year is Indiana -- that's the team I'm concerned about. A rematch with Nebraska would be veeeerrrry interesting -- think the Hawks would be up for that one?? Ha. That blown game in Lincoln cost them a BTen regular season title.

I'm surprised that the Buckeyes lost, but like Iowa they do rely on 3pt shots a lot, and in a strange arena, weird stuff happens. They were missing shots today that they've made all season. After watching the replay of the Iowa-Ohio St. game which OSU won in OT, I actually wouldn't have minded playing them again -- Iowa led most of the 2nd half in Columbus and dominated them in Iowa City. The only team that's really handled Iowa this year is Indiana -- that's the team I'm concerned about. A rematch with Nebraska would be veeeerrrry interesting -- think the Hawks would be up for that one?? Ha. That blown game in Lincoln cost them a BTen regular season title.
That blown game in Lincoln also kept us from running into the Maryland buzz saw today tho.

Latest posts