Double and triple posts: are you using Android?

Android app when you post u get a big error message taht makes it seem like it didn't go through but it does. so you keep trying to re send it even though it's already gone through

Okay - it should be fixed now.

It was another side-effect of changes we are making in anticipation of releasing a new version later this week. Sorry for the hassle.

In better news, the new version does have a couple of forum features that a lot of people have asked for.

Josh.

also it you have it sideways, hit post and then flip upright before tapping on the Go Hawks thing you then have to hit the post button again and a double post ensues.
*point case

also it you have it sideways, hit post and then flip upright before tapping on the Go Hawks thing you then have to hit the post button again and a double post ensues.*point case

well...apparently has been fixed, somewhat. still have to hit post twice

Will the picture uploader be fixed in the new update, too?

The app doesn't currently support picture uploading functionality. It isn't on our roadmap right now, but we are always looking for ways to improve the app and I will add this to the list of items for consideration. I can't promise anything but we will do what we can.

Josh.

also it you have it sideways, hit post and then flip upright before tapping on the Go Hawks thing you then have to hit the post button again and a double post ensues.
*point case

As a temporary fix, just hit the back button to exit the form rather than hitting "Post" again. But, that isn't a very good user experience and I'll see what we can do to improve it.

Thanks for the heads up,
Josh.

Latest posts