Doofus 1st year coach from ISU

HaydenHawk56

from 2 wins last year.....dumpster fire heading into the NCAAs......to a Sweet 16 this year. It would be laughable if it was a parallel universe, but it is not. It is reality.

Another kick in the nuts.

I guess, at least Wisconsin does not add to their growing greatness.

we do things the right way. the ethics of men like coach alford and coach mccaffery are top notch. maybe we don't have those sweet 16 appearances, but i take a lot of pride in knowing that we do it the right way.
Not that I know much about the ISU coach but what has he done the wrong way?

The Bad News is that Nebraska started to look like a real team late in the season and not far from being a contender.
Plus Maryland hired a real coach.

Yea, but what he has done is impressive. To get a random mix of players and to get them to jell and play that well together that fast is remarkable,especially defense. He got them to lock into the system fairly quick.
you have tip your hat, clone hater or not.

Not that I know much about the ISU coach but what has he done the wrong way?
when a team makes a commitment to a guy, they shouldn't undercut him by bringing in some kind of transfer. you go to war with the army you have, not the one you can get through the transfer portal. it is an underhanded way of building a team and it should be banned.

when a team makes a commitment to a guy, they shouldn't undercut him by bringing in some kind of transfer. you go to war with the army you have, not the one you can get through the transfer portal. it is an underhanded way of building a team and it should be banned.
He was left with literally 3 scholarship players after Prohm was let go and players bolted. It wasn't his doing. I'm pretty sure he didn't choose to be left with 3 players. He had to find them and he did, is what I understand. Completely different situation as I don't think he chose not to fill schollys.

He was left with literally 3 scholarship players after Prohm was let go and players bolted. It wasn't his doing. I'm pretty sure he didn't choose to be left with 3 players. He had to find them and he did, is what I understand. Completely different situation as I don't think he chose not to fill schollys.
in that case you start smiling and dialing. you call the local high school coaches, ames, boone, bondurant, etc. you get a few guys that way. next, you go to intramurals and see if anyone wants to play. that's the right way to do it.

Let's not get all butt hurt about ISU having a run going. They were getting clobbered the 2nd half of the season and in their tourney. Wisconsin shot like shit just like we did and I am not sure if it was great ISU defense or what. I didnt watch the game and never really watch ISU bball. So good for them.

Let's not get all butt hurt about ISU having a run going. They were getting clobbered the 2nd half of the season and in their tourney. Wisconsin shot like shit just like we did and I am not sure if it was great ISU defense or what. I didnt watch the game and never really watch ISU bball. So good for them.

ISU is one of the better defending teams and they hanged their hat on defense for their early season run of success. It was noted that any deficiency with them was the lack of offense.

This tourney in general, the most successful teams or teams that win are up in the rankings on defense.

ISU is one of the better defending teams and they hanged their hat on defense for their early season run of success. It was noted that any deficiency with them was the lack of offense.

This tourney in general, the most successful teams or teams that win are up in the rankings on defense.

And defense usually wins championships in most all sports, football and bball for sure, hockey (a good defense and hot goalie can win a cup or a series), in baseball it has always been about great pitching and up the middle defense from catcher thru the infield to center field.

Latest posts