Don't let this be the defining moment of 2010

If I'm the staff, that is my post game message to the players.

There are 9 games left to play - including the 8 most significant ones. The attitude you have when the sun comes up tomorrow morning determines how this plays out.

Tough, tough loss...but Iowa has bounced back from far, FAR worse.

you're right. it really sucks, but plays no part in a shot at the rose bowl. but we just told the rest of the big 10 that we struggle picking up the blitz, so they'll be gunning for us.

Agree 100% Move forward get ready for Ball State then the big ten there is allot of great football left to be played but this team.

I have always said that none of us would ever see a national championship, but I definitely hope that this wakes up this team to win the Big 10.

No doubt this game was tied at 1:00 A.M. Iowa time.Come on let's be realistic could you be playing this caliber of football at this time of the morning? I 'm proud of these guy's and they will build off of this game.It's a long season and we just had our first test.We will learn and be better because of this game.

No doubt this game was tied at 1:00 A.M. Iowa time.Come on let's be realistic could you be playing this caliber of football at this time of the morning? I 'm proud of these guy's and they will build off of this game.It's a long season and we just had our first test.We will learn and be better because of this game.

Only problem is that our mistakes happened at 9:30 and just kept building from there. Feel sorry for ball state next week though.

I'm not worried about them bouncing back. I do worry whether Hampton is seriously hurt or not. He looked like the better back tonight. Not really looking forward to Paki being the #2.

Latest posts